Added Value for Exhibitors
How to maximize your presence at Egy Stitch & Tex
As trade show organizers with over 15 years of experience, we have been asked to share our best advice to maximize exhibitors’ return on investment (ROI).
Here are 10 simple but effective tips every exhibitor can use.
- ID the perfect prospect for your product or service.
- Select the most appropriate solutions to present to your target audience.
- When creating your exhibit’s messaging, focus on product benefits that address.
- Focus on these reasons when making your strategic and spending decisions.
- Ask yourself, “Will doing this help me reach my goals?”
- You may be exhibiting to:
- Gather qualified sales leads.
- Promote new products.
- Enhance your corporate brand.
- Educate your audience.
- Cement existing client relationships.
- Conduct business meetings.
- Obtain press/media coverage.
- Recruit distributors/dealers/representatives/employees.
- Perform competitive/market research.
- Attend educational sessions.
- Establish realistic goals based on your target market as a percentage of anticipated show attendance, the number of exhibiting hours, exhibit size, staffing, and budget.
- Predetermine how you will measure success after the expo is over.
- “New” is the most powerful word at the expo. New products are attendee magnets!
- If you have a large product line, display only a significant sample.
- Attendees want to interact with your product or service in your exhibit.
- Keep your exhibit open and inviting.
- Don’t block more than 20% of the aisle with displays, walls, or extra staff.
- Use color, light, and movement to attract attendees.
- Keep visitors in your booth using engaging presentations, hands-on demos, and professional staff.
- Your graphics should be large, colorful visual “speed bumps” to attract attendees’ attention and communicate your message.
- Effective graphics communicate what your product can do for prospective customers in about 3.5 seconds, which is equivalent to the time it takes to walk past a 10’ x 10’ booth.
- Be proactive in inviting your most-wanted list of qualified attendees to stop by.
- Industry studies have shown that an exhibitor can double the number of qualified leads at a show with effective pre-show and at-show promotional campaigns.
- Trade shows are a different model of sales opportunity with unique challenges.
- Don’t expect your exhibit staff to perform unprepared in your exhibit.
- Double your qualified leads by allocating a few percent of your overall budget for professional exhibit staff training.
- Then follow up on your expo leads and provide relevant information they need, including contact info, product interest, current supplier, reason for changing vendors, role in the purchasing process, timeframe to buy, and requested follow-up.
- Industry statistics say that no follow-up is done on 80% of expo leads!
- Prepare your post-show follow-up process before you leave for the expo.
- Stand out by contacting your prospects by an agreed method no later than a week after the expo closes.
Ironing & pressing Machinery
Circular Knitting Machinery
Flat Knitting Machinery
Yarn Gassing Machinery
Laser Cutting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machinery
Testing & Quality Control Equipment
Tape Binding Machinery
Labels & Badges
Sewing & Embroidery Threads
Tags & labels
Digital jet-printing system,
Automatic/semi-automatic/manual textile printing machines
Rotary screen-printing machines
Flat screen printing machine,
Ovens and steamers
Printing plate lines
Dyeing, and finishing equipment.
Textile printing inks
Textile printing auxiliary agents
Textile printing powders
Software relating to textile printing
ink and substrate paper
Your advertising and sponsorship choices for EGY STITCH AND TEX 2024
EGY STITCH & TEX offers a wide range of exciting advertising, sponsoring, branding, and promotion opportunities at the exhibition site to carry your premium brand message to the whole world.
Thanks to the new variety of branding and advertising opportunities that we offer
- you will reach your target group quickly and effectively at the right touch points.
- you can choose an advertisement option that perfectly fits your budget and ROI.
- you can be the master of your own success. Do not only participate but put your brand in the spotlight that it deserves.
From August 2023, the new sponsoring options will be available, and a detailed overview of all benefits will be gladly provided then.